There are many benefits to investing in Bricks with BrickX. These include:
- Access to an asset class that has performed strongly compared with other asset classes (such as shares and cash) over the last 20 years *
- Potential to earn capital returns and any net rent income
- Low minimum investment
- Ability to build a diversified portfolio of Bricks
- Access to quality property investments sourced by our Property Team
- Options on how you want to invest: Smart Invest or Build My Own
- Simple fee structure
However like any investment, there are a number of risks you should also consider. These include:
- Movements and changes in the property market such as economic factors
- Vacancies in tenancy
- Changes in rental income
- Inability to sell your Bricks within your timeframe
- Political and regulatory changes that may impact the property market such as tax policies and a change in zoning.
Learn more about the benefits and risks of investing in Bricks and the BrickX Platform in our Product Disclosure Statement.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback