What are the benefits and risks of investing in Bricks?
There are many benefits to investing in Bricks with BrickX. These include:
- Access to an asset class that has performed strongly compared with other asset classes (such as shares and cash) over the last 20 years *
- Potential to earn capital returns and any net rent income
- Low minimum investment
- Ability to build a diversified portfolio of Bricks
- Access to quality property investments sourced by our Property Team
- Options on how you want to invest: Smart Invest or Build My Own
- Simple fee structure
However like any investment, there are a number of risks you should also consider. These include:
- Movements and changes in the property market such as economic factors
- Vacancies in tenancy
- Changes in rental income
- Inability to sell your Bricks within your timeframe
- Political and regulatory changes that may impact the property market such as tax policies and a change in zoning.
Learn more about the benefits and risks of investing in Bricks and the BrickX Platform in our Product Disclosure Statement.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.