When do I receive distributions?
You are eligible to receive a Distribution on each Brick you own at 11.59pm on the last day of the month. Distributions are generally added to your BrickX Wallet within the first 10 business days of the following month.
BrickX will send an email to inform you once your Distribution has been added to your Wallet.
Here is some general information about how distributions work:
- Distributions are only paid if there is any income remaining after all property expenses are paid.
- New properties generally won't receive a Distribution until the initial expenses and letting costs are paid in full. This may take up to 2 months after property settlement.
- You can see the previous distribution amount, date paid and updates about forecasts, expenses and tenancy on the 'Monthly Distributions' tab of each property. Here is an example: ANN01 - Distributions.
- Any significant differences in the paid amounts, compared to forecast, will be called out in the Distribution email as well as the 'Monthly Distributions' tab of the property.
- After distributions are added to your BrickX Wallet, with Build my Own, you have the flexibility to choose whether you would like to re-invest them or withdraw to your nominated bank account (there are no fees for withdrawing funds);
- With Smart Invest, distributions will automatically be re-invested for you.
You can see all your Distribution payments in the 'My Transactions' section of your BrickX Account.
See our User Guide on risks you should be aware of to learn more about cases that influence distributions paid or refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for more information.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.