0.5% Transaction Fees Promo T&Cs (April 2019)
- BrickX products are issued by BrickX Financial Services Limited (ABN 67 616 118 088) (AFSL 494878). The Brick Exchange Pty Ltd (ABN 27 600 762 749) (BrickX) is the manager of the BrickX Platform (ARSN 613 156 433). BrickX is an authorised representative (No. 001000043) of BrickX Financial Services.
- The transaction fee of 1.75% on Bricks bought and sold during the promotion period is being discounted to a 0.5% transaction fee for both the purchase and sale of bricks. The discount will be fully funded by BrickX from its own funds and will not be sourced from the assets of the BrickX Platform or any BrickX Trust.
- To be eligible for the transaction fee discount you must be or become a Member of the BrickX Platform.
- This promotion opens at 9:00 am AEDT on Monday 1st April 2019 and closes at 8:00pm AEST on Wednesday 1st May 2019.
- You should consider any tax implications and we recommend you seek independent tax advice.
- Capitalised terms have the meaning given in the BrickX Platform product disclosure statement unless otherwise defined.
- Please note that BPAY payments can take up to 1-2 business days to be received and appear as cleared funds in your Digital Wallet. Direct Debits take up to 4 business days to clear. Payments can also be made through POLi to provide instant funds (up to $20,000).
- Please note that the promotion only applies to bricks transacted during the promotion period. Pending sell orders that do not execute before 8:00pm AEDT on 1st May 2019 will not attract the 0.5% fee promotion.
- All questions relating to this promotion should be directed to BrickX at email@example.com.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.