Can I change my address?

In order to fulfil our obligations under the AML/CTF Act, our verification procedures require a residential address for individuals. If your residential address has changed, we can re-verify your details and update your account. 

Please email a document showing your full name and residential address to Examples below:

  • Drivers Licence
  • Utility Bill
  • Bank Statement

As soon as we receive the above and verification is complete we will process your request and let you know. 

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Get in touch
We're here to help! If you have a specific question, you can call us on Monday-Friday from 8.30am-6.00pm (Sydney time).